Get a Fun of being at IPL team Owner at no cost with the Fantasy Cricket Game. The game starts with the 10 million dollars which are actually also in fantasy currency, using which you may choose batsmen, bowlers, all rounders and wicket keepers which all are from the IPL teams. While your team must meet with the criteria like team balance, overseas limit etc. Your players get points on their actual performance in IPL matches. They get points for batting, bowling, fielding with bonus for being an IPL match player. The fantasy team with the most points at the end gets wings. Simple to play. If you will win you will be rewarded.
This Fantasy League games are with two game modes:
1. Daily Challenge: In this mode of fantasy you create a team and XI for the matches being played on a single day .So you may get win every day.
Fantasy Championship: In this mode, the game runs with the IPL. You can make your team before every match. The Winner is thus with the Maximum points. So here know how to compose your team with
- Batsmen:4 to 5
- All rounders: 1 t0 4
- Wicket Keeper: exactly 1
- Bowlers:2 to 5
You may just pick 4 players which are overseas players.
Uncapped Player Quota:
Your team must have at least 1 uncapped player. An uncapped player is an Indian player which is not played in any ODI’s, Tests or T20 Internationals.
You can just select 6 players from a single IPL Team.
- Base Score: 1 point per run.
- Impact Score: 2 points per six, -5for a duck.
- Milestone Bonus: 10 points for every 25 runs scored.
- Pace Bonus: Runs Scored – Balls faced.
- Base Score: 20 points per wicket.
- Impact Score: 1 point per dot ball, 20 points for a maiden over.
- Milestone Bonus: 10 points for the 2nd wicket, 10 points for each subsequent wicket.
- Pace Bonus: 1.5 x Balls – Runs conceded. If it is positive, it is doubled.
- Catch: 10 points.
- Stumping: 15 points.
- Direct Hit: 15 points.
- Run Out: 10 points for each player involved.
- Player of the Match: 25 points.
- Victory bonus: 5 points per player for a home victory, 10 points for away victory, 10 points for victory in the eliminator, qualifiers and final.
NOTE: All the above points get doubled for your Power Player.
Changing Your Team:
- Before the tournament: Unlimited subs.
- Match 1 to Match 72: 80 subs.
- After Match 72 and before Qualifier 1: Unlimited subs.
- Qualifier 1 to Finals: 8 subs.
FREE UNCAPPED SUBS
- Every match, you can bring in one uncapped player into the team without it counting as a substitution. So picking an uncapped player for each match is a great strategy.
- You can change your Power Player as many times as you want. So remember to change it for every match.
- Teams are locked when the match starts.
Changes made after the beginning of a match will not affect points earned in that match. So if you drop a player after the match starts, he’ll still earn points for you in that match.
- For the Daily Challenge, you can make unlimited substitutions till the start of the first match of the day. You cannot make any changes to your team for that day after the first match has started.